Sunday, August 9, 2009

Reading

We're all about reading in the Accidental house.

Looking back over the photos, it looks like we always read in our pyjamas! I think that must just be when I have the camera around though, we do it at random times throughout most days. That's my pyjama clad leg right there:


"Where is the Green Sheep" is a family favourite. Baby has started trying to turn the pages in her board books. She needs lots of help separating them, but is getting pretty good at the actual turning job.

She also likes to bang on the pages to make noise.
And I don't know if she likes this soft book for the story line (there isn't one), the pictures or the taste. But she definitely likes it!


I hope baby keeps enjoying her reading - hopefully it's catching!

No comments:

Post a Comment