Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Toddlers are bunny. Or funny. Or something.

Peanut is at that delightful age where she thoroughly appreciates a fart joke, but can't actually pronounce the word "fart". It comes out "bart".

This means I can pull awesome tricks like this:

Me - "Hey, Peanut, can you say fish?"
Peanut - "Bish!"
Me - "Can you say feather?"
Peanut - "Beather!"
Me - "Can you say fooger?"
Peanut - "Booger!"
Me - "Oh no! You said booger!"
*cue insane fit of toddler rude-joke giggling*

Gosh I love her.

2 comments:

  1. LOL and nearly sprayed my weetbix over the screen! We had a similar incident when our daughter was a toddler, she had trouble saying her 'L' sounds. We had a rather embarassing incident one day singing Hickory Dickory Dock, the mouse ran up the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is hilarious, kids are so beautifully innocent arnt they. Busy mum of 3 that is just gold and I nearly sprayed my shepherds pie all over my phone lol. Jodie

    ReplyDelete